15 years and it still hurts!
This year I am going to give thanks to the living, that these people are still alive and still giving and contributing is a testament to how we work in this country. Its not that I don’t remember the sacrifice of those brave souls its just that I have to feel better and try to get something out this.
To all those that have lost and carried on to make this a better world I commend you, I can not know what you are feeling but thank you for keeping your lost ones in our minds and heart and fighting for the living that made it out that day – WE WILL NOT FORGET!
- Where were you September 11, 2001?
- Fix it! DSNY Family Weekly V48
- John Schmittau Retired Supervisor Staten Island 3
- Rosolino (Butch) Fanara Retired EPU Officer
- Ronald Cohen Sanitation Police