- Lifted an 80-pound dumbbell in each hand.
- Hoisted a 120-pound trash can to a 4-foot-6-inch ledge.
- He laid on his back and lifted a 60-pound barbell placed behind his head.
- He broad-jumped 8 feet 6 inches after a 7-yard run.
- He dashed an added 10 yards and jumped a 3-foot hurdle.
- Continue a 10-yard run over and around obstacles.
- He ran another 10 yards on a straightaway and climbed an 8-foot fence.
- Beyond the fence, he vaulted 4 feet 6 inches and then ran 5 yards to the finish line.
- The time for the entire run was 10.8 seconds.
- After a 15-minute rest, he ran 120 yards with a 50-pound dumbbell in each hand in 25 seconds.
“Out of all the agencies, this is the job you want to be physically fit for,” . “That truck leaves the garage empty and at the end of the day it’s full. That stuff doesn’t jump in that hopper. It gets in there by lifting, pulling, poking and dumping.”Harry Nespoli
President of the Uniformed Sanitationmen’s Association
Powerlifting Trash Cans as Test of Physical Fitness
By JOHN ELIGON and C. J. HUGHES
Published: July 21, 2010
Wow he did all that .Sounds like 1 section on a Monday LOL