• February 9, 2015 at 10:00 pm #20634
      Samuel Rivera

      Get all your papers together and copies of those papers.

        Birth certificates for yourself, wife, children and any other of your dependents.
        Licenses including Marriage and Domestic Partner.
        High School Diploma or GED.
        Court papers of any kind of crime(s).
        Proof of where you live.
        Social Security card.
        DD214 (Military).
        Tax papers for a few years.

    • April 13, 2017 at 4:00 pm #166384
      Samuel Rivera

      What you need for a CDL in NY State!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.