I know that the site did not generate enough data thru the polls to give an accurate view on who is visiting DSNY Family site but I find it useful. At no time do I consider this scientific drawn, its just my interpretation of things. Don’t take life too serious, it just isn’t right.
So who is visiting and what do they find interesting.
- Well they’re male and they like the Yankees.
- They will give up Comp Time but leave my sick time and my soul in tack.
- Most like the hiking boot rather than the construction boot while running the routes as oppose to pacing the routes.
- Like the rest of the world we’re getting about what we should be getting paid, but could use a raise to keep up with everything going around us in rising costs of living.
- Supervisors would do better with sections, not just in streets, but in retention too and the Supers are being underrated.
- We love long vacations and we are getting written up a little too much.
- We think Bobcats are going to help but so far no snow to see it work in the street in snow.
- Everybody gets sick on this job and give me my TV and computer, you can have my phone I don’t need it.
- Exodus is slowing down but will pick up within the next few years, the blizzard of 2010 has taken its toll and hands down Mayor Bloomberg dropped the ball on this one.
- It looks like we’re going to miss Commissioner Doherty.